Alright we have an update. We have a packing date, we have a move date. Let the fun begin!
Now to set up the calendar with dates for cleaning and sorting, time to buy a moving notebook, to enter all my lists.
- Household items to bring in the car
- Busy activities for the drive
- Car maintenance
- Things to do before we leave this part of the country
- How to find housing before we move
- Important papers to hand carry
A place in the notebook for clearing papers, the new lease, the pre-inspection walk through and final walk through, the packing list, the weight receipts. Whew! These last 6 weeks are going to fly by!
- Help Make Moving Easier for Your Kids (apartmentguide.com)
- Family Matters Blog: Website helps kids on the move (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- Moving With Children Is Easy If You Follow These Tips (movers.net)